Our pants sizing is true to measurement, meaning a size 34 waist measures 34 inches in circumference.
- Made from 8.25oz 65% Polyester 32% Cotton -3% Spandex mix for your superior comfort.
- Specialized pocket for easy and fast access to your Trauma Shears.
- Comfortable gusseted crotch giving you more stretch between the legs.
- Ergonomically placed side cargo pockets to keep your essential items within easy reach.
Anti-slip waist liner.
- 1.5" wide belt loops for belt stability.
Belt loops with 2" opening to accommodate larger duty belts.
- Bottom loading knee pad pockets.
- Eight pockets for organizing all your items.
- Made from Twill fabric for greater rip-resistance.
The EMT-TAC-Lite pants are made for the dress code conscious departments or someone who doesn't need many pockets, but still demands easy access to all his essentials.
Made from Polyester-Cotton-Spandex -- light, breathable, and exceptionally durable material with stretch for your unrestricted movement.
Ergonomically placed quick access pocket for your trauma shears and side cargo pockets allow you to keep essential items within easy reach while working in any position, and small lower-leg pockets for gloves, are among the other EMT features.
The silicone anti-slip waist liner, combined with extra-wide belt loops, ensures your pants don’t slide down, keeps your shirt tucked all day, making for unmatched all-day wear comfort.
The bottom-loading knee pad pockets allow for slip-in padding into the pants to protect your knees.
Made from high abrasion and tear-resistant Twill fabric to guarantee you long-lasting life.